I’m horrible about keeping up any sort of blog -always have been. For that reason I loved Strawberry Singh’s “Monday Memes” when I caught them. She (understandably!) got too busy to keep them up but now she’s announced she’s going to be doing them again at least somewhat regularly. Also, they’re no longer “memes” but “Secondlife Challenges”.
So hopefully that means I’ll be blogging again too …at least sometimes. 🙂
This week her challenge is to post your own “seven secondlife facts” -so here’s mine.
- Han Held is actually my second account -my first was named Randall Harker, who I tooled around on in during the summer of 2005.
- Since 2011 I’ve been back in the same spot I started in back in 2005
- I don’t work in SL, I don’t feel like it’s worth the stress (also why play SL if it’s stressful?); I’d rather just dump a few bucks into the game.
- I’ve been in the same SL families since 2011, and rely a lot on their support
- I live in Alaska IRL and SL finally “clicked” for me in 2009 when I realized how helpful it could be in fighting “seasonal affective disorder” and cabin fever
- I hate shopping in SL, the whole process annoys the out of me. MP makes it better, but not enough.
- In 2012 I helped a friend start a clothing business. It didn’t go anywhere, but from time to time I contemplate grabbing clothing templates and having another go at it…